Next Saturday will be another Dewey‘s Readathon. I signed up for it in March, although I don‘t usually last the full 24 hours. I‘ll see how much reading time I can get in. If the weather is nice, I‘d rather meet some friends and enjoy the sunshine. The Dewey‘s WordPress blog has been pretty quite so far, so I decided to re-join the GR group to have a look at what‘s happening ahead of the readathon.
Starting time is 8am Eastern Time, which is 14:00 CET for me. I suppose I could go for a long walk or hike with an audiobook, if the weather is nice…
I will definitely pick from my TBR pile of already owned books. I might use a random number generator to let fate do the picking for me.
I have an ongoing challenge to read and re-read all of the Dragonriders of Pern books, so I will probably read one of those. And the Wayfarers series by Becky Chambers is something I want to catch up with as well.
Plus I might jump the gun on my planned reads for May:
– Eyes of the Void, Shards of Earth #2 (Final Architecture), pub date April 28th, audio?
– Slaughter-House Five, eComic, already started
– Under Fortunate Stars, ebook, Netgalley, pub date May 10th
– StoryGraph #1 Hinter den drei Kiefern: Ein Fall für Gamache, paper, Gamache #13
– StoryGraph #2 Yoko Tsuno: TWO-IN-ONE: Unterirdische Begegnung / Die Orgel des Teufels, paper, comic
– Star Trek: TNG: Mirror Broken #0, eComic, STNG mirrorverse, owned
Left-overs from April:
– StoryGraph #1 Wonderbook: The Illustrated Guide to Creating Imaginative Fiction, paper, non-fiction
– Saga #58, eComic, ordered, publication: April 27th 2022
Are you planning to take part next weekend?
Welcome, welcome one and all! The April 30, 2022 Readathon is coming up fast, and we would LOOOOVE for you to join us! Can’t read the whole day? No …
Yep, here it is again, on the 30th of April. Another Dewey‘s. I participate in these very sporadically. I don‘t usually get a lot of reading done. Once I am really tired, that‘s just it. I do like the mini challenges though. I signed up anyway…