Our next readathon will be happening in October. Between now and then, we have a new challenge to keep us busy. But, by this part of the year many of…2022 TBR Masterpiece Challenge
I will probably join the next Readathon in October. Not so sure about the in-between reading list or the whole TBR preparation. I am already plenty overbooked in the next few months…
Here is that first list of prompts…
Fall Pre-Readathon Reading Challenge
- A non-fiction book.
- A book with more than one poem in it.
- A play written by a woman.
- 5 books with autumn colored spines or covers.
- A short story collection by an author who did not publish a full-length novel.
- A book by Stephen King, John Grisham, Clive Cussler, Louis L’Amour, James Michener, Michael Crichton, or Robert Ludlum.
- A book by Anita Shreve, Jane Smiley, Barbara Kingsolver, Jan Karon, Pearl S. Buck, Jane Austen, or Edith Wharton.
- A book set on each continent (7 total- North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, Antarctica/Oceania)
- A book about the future, published before 1960.
- A book from a series of more than 3 books.
It‘s very unlikely that I will read something to fit everything on this list until the readathon in October. I have various doorstoppers on the go and I prefer to enjoy them. Not rushing. We‘ll see, I might accidentally tick some of these off…