My November 2022:
– The Stand-In ★★★☆☆ audio, romance, slightly more diverse than the usual fare.
– Wolfsong by T.J. Klune ★★★★★ ebook, gorgeous! What a great take on werewolves and found family.
– A Psalm for the Wild-Built by Becky Chambers ★★★★★ ebook, novella, roadtrip in the pursuit of meaning and comfort.
– Explorer (Foreigner #6) by C.J. Cherryh ★★★★★ audio, conclusion to the second trilogy. Fun!
– How the Earth Works ★★¾☆☆ audio, non-fiction, The Great Courses, exhaustive lectures on everything from the Big Bang to plate tectonics, volcanoes and more. DNF after 10.5 hours and 13 more hours to go.
– The Nox ★★½☆☆ full-cast audio, horror in the arctic circle. Meh.
– The Drowned World ★★★☆☆ paper, StoryGraph #1, anachronistic climate fic, post-apocalypse. Dated, but with some good imagery.
– Neanderthal Seeks Human ★★★☆☆ audio, romance, nothing special.
– Ship of Destiny, ebook, moving really slowly… for a while now. I like it, I just have Liveship overload.
– Thistlefoot, ebook, sweet and a little creepy…
– Children of Memory, audio, odd, but good. The zoo is growing.
Pages and minutes in November 2022
1,142 pages, 49.05 hours