– Blackfish City 🐻❄️🐻❄️🐻❄️🐻❄️☆ ebook, SF, Dystopia, floating city, crime syndicates, LGBTQ+, nanites, family, Neuromancer meets The Golden Compass.
– What Abigail Did That Summer (Rivers of London #5.3), 🦊🦊🦊🦊☆ Novella set parallel (I think) to Foxglove Summer, no Peter, instead Abigail with a posse of foxes.
– The Red Scholar’s Wake 🚀🚀🚀½☆ Netgalley, LGBTQ+, space pirates, marriage of convenience.
– Destroyer (Foreigner #7) 🚀🚀🚀☆☆ audio, Bren et al coming back to the Atevi homeworld. Dramatic things happened while they were away. Bren worries. A lot.
– Gier (Kickback) 🔫🔫🔫☆☆ , paper, crime noir in Australia, read in the German translation.
– Jack West Jr and the Hero’s Helmet ★★½☆☆ Short story, thriller/adventure/violence
– Gravitation, Volume 01, Manga, DNF 💣 at page 57 & 28%, Older Teen 16+, not my thing.
– Ship of Destiny, ebook, ongoing read from 2022, I will still finish this, but right now it‘s in a bit of a hiatus.
Specfic on the small screen:
– Stargate Atlantis rewatch, about half of the episodes of S1-4, still love it.
– Picard S3, Eps 1+2, ok so far.
– Carnival Row S2, only watched a small bit, will continue.
– Der Schwarm, TV adaptation, first 3 episodes, ok so far.
Planned for March 2023:
– Empire in Black and Gold (Shadows of the Apt #1) by Adrian Tchaikovsky, paperback
– maybe Antimatter Blues (Mickey7 #2), pub date March 14